Which of the following options characterizes qualified teaching programs, also known as Section 529 plans? – The earnings of the plan will be taxed and penalized for distributions made to the beneficiary for purposes other than education. Which of the ...

Wages and salaries to be paid by organizations must be able to attract talented human resources, serve as legal requirements, help maintain and ultimately motivate employees in their work, which will increase individual production and invariably , enhance the performance ...

Federal Employees will receive a 2.2% overall pay rise in 2022, plus an additional 0.5% area pay adjustment, for an average increase of 2.7%. What is the federal civilian pay raise for 2021? The average federal pay rise of 2.7% ...

Salary expenses are variable costs and are recorded on the income statement. … Under cash accounting, salary costs are only reported when the employee is paid. Salary expenses not yet paid are recorded as salaries payable on the balance sheet, ...

Fixed assets for the balance sheet Fixed assets: This category includes the tangible fixed assets of the company. The account includes long-lived assets such as a car, land, buildings, office equipment, and computers. … Patents, trademarks and goodwill are classified ...

The salary payable is a current liability account that contains the entire balance or unpaid wages at the end of the accounting period. The amount of salary to be paid is reported in the balance sheet at the end of ...